Dating from the 1870’s to 1890’s, three lithograph greeting cards printed by the Gibson & Co., Cin’ti, Ohio. Each have a colored printed scene, each different, that is attached on to the larger card. The outer border is a black and white floral print. Two of the cards have hand writing on the back, of who they were to, and who they were from. The third one is blank. All three are marked Gibson & Co. in one of the corners.